Submitting an article to Piano Pedagogy Forum
Prospective authors should review the following guidelines:
- Piano Pedagogy Forum accepts submissions in all areas of piano-related study including but not limited to pedagogical subjects, literature, technique, group study, collaborative piano, technology, and current trends. Of primary interest are the results of graduate theses and dissertations.
- Submissions may not be currently under consideration by another publication, and must not have been previously published.
- Format: authors should consult the most recent edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. Length: minimum length of 1500 words.
- Permissions: Permission must be obtained for any personal images and any musical examples currently under copyright. This is the responsibility of the author and proof of permission must be submitted with the article.
- Unsolicited submissions will undergo blind review by the editorial board. This process may take 2 months and authors will be notified of the results of the blind review.
- Authors of manuscripts that are accepted for publication must complete the Piano Pedagogy Forum writer’s agreement and acknowledge the Piano Pedagogy Forum plagiarism policy sent upon acceptance of manuscript for publication.